A Rainy Day in the Garden

Shot this drizzly morning in my backyard, with my Olympus E-M5:

i-WVNzLjd-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i-ZpbW8Tn-L.jpg

i-FdPNW78-L.jpg

C&C appreciated.

these are humbling. I love the composition. the exposure is fantastic!

If I were to offer c&c, I'd say get a little sharper on the subjects you "do" have in focus. I know some are intentionally not.

It looks like it was a windy rainy day....so..

Bert I love them all. #2, #3 & #1 are the order of my love. Thanks for sharing!

Very nice, great light for flowers...! :smile:

Olimpic me here or there, I realy like those pictures Bert
Keep them coming
Nico

these are humbling. I love the composition. the exposure is fantastic!

If I were to offer c&c, I'd say get a little sharper on the subjects you "do" have in focus. I know some are intentionally not.

It looks like it was a windy rainy day....so..

Thanks, guys!

Actually, although it was rainy, there was no wind at all. That's why I decided to go out and try my luck with these.

I shot a few sets with the intent to try some focus stacking - but for some reason, my saved action in CS5 isn't working and I don't know the steps to it it manually. Anyone have any thoughts on how to do focus satcking in CS5?

Thanks again!

I shot a few sets with the intent to try some focus stacking - but for some reason, my saved action in CS5 isn't working and I don't know the steps to it it manually. Anyone have any thoughts on how to do focus satcking in CS5?

Thanks again!

Did you use the "automate" command? Is that what wasnt working? FILE>AUTOMATE>MERGE TO

Did you use the "automate" command? Is that what wasnt working? FILE>AUTOMATE>MERGE TO

No, I use an action with a script that I downloaded from somewhere. (I wish that I could find it again.... Come to think of it, I think that I found it in a Youtube video. I'll have to take a look there....) Something's not working with it. It merges the files, but without the "in-focus" areas.

I looked at FILE>AUTOMATE>MERGE TO, but I'm confused about what exactly to "merge to"? The only "merge to" option I see is HDR Efex Pro.

Latest threads

Top Bottom