A rather lumpy tree

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JNeumann31, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Wow Jared, that tree has some problems. Nice B&W conversion.

2. Wierd looking for sure, LOL............. I too like the b&w conversion, almost looks IR. good job!

3. Hi Jared

That is one notty tree. The one back and to the right has a face on it, at least it looks like it to me. I am starting to process a few b&ws and ain't always happy with the conversion, I am using NC 4.4.0. How did you do your b&w conversion?

4. It actually was rather simple. I used PS2. I pulled up the image set everything to auto adjust then simply desaturated it. This usually works for me...most of the time.

5. Nice B&W and artsy photograph. I understand that using Channel Mixer with the Monochrome box checked gives an infinity of interpretations for B&W, by sliding the individual color filters to different values.