A reason to laugh

Discussion in 'People' started by JD Photography, Mar 24, 2007.

1. JD Photography

JD Photography

Aug 4, 2006
    Boston
    My lovely girlfriend captured this photo of me with her d50 while we were in Chicago 2 weeks ago.

[​IMG]

Just posting for fun so you can all see the person behind the camera...scary sight to see!

2. JD, Get into the habit of putting that strip around your neck!!!!!!!!!

Anthony

3. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Your girl has a natural eye for perspective. The background looks like a shot from the 50's to me for some reason.....I think it's the pedestrian's attire.... which makes an interesting contrast to your modern look. Very cool shot JD. Nice that you guys share the hobby.

4. Haibane

Haibane

Aug 14, 2006
    Smyrna, Georgia
    eh... its meant for the arm ;)

5. Fun - nice to shoot with a girlfriend who can shoot!

6. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Cool shot. I like it.

Good job on the conversion too.

Regards,

7. Nice to "see" you JD!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great shot.............. is she a member at The Cafe?????????

G

8. Zachs

Zachs

Feb 25, 2006
    NC
    That strap has never made it around my neck either. It always gets wrapped around my wrist or hand.

9. Logan

Logan Guest

me too!

nice shot JD, as stuart mentioned, i like the perspective

10. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    Cool shot, nice low angle. My D2X doesn't even have a strap, they just get in the way!

11. JD Photography

JD Photography

Aug 4, 2006
    Boston
    I find all the strap comments amusing haha! Thanks for all the feedback everyone. My girlfriend is not a current member of the cafe :( I asked her to join, but she just won't do it. If you're interested in seeing more of her work, please visit her website http://www.rachellynnschoen.com

Stuart...When she sent me the photo I was thinking the same thing! It looks like something out of Sin City to me. She has a great eye and hopefully she will be posting on here soon. She currently attends PSU for graphic design and photography.

Thanks again everyone for all the feedback. I will pass the kind words onto her, that should persuade her to join the cafe!