A river runs through it!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Mar 30, 2007.

1. One of the rivers that flows through a residential district in Thunder Bay. Snow is just about gone and the steelhead will soon be running!

[​IMG]

Love the variety of colours ...with the best to come as things begin to grow again.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow thats beautiful

3. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Nice shots. Are the different colors due to the silt being washed down into the water?- Jeff

4. Thanks Gale.

5. That's right silt from a boreal forest run off gives the reddish colours.

6. pelowell66

pelowell66 Guest

Nice job handling the exposures on these, it is interesting how the water changes colors.

7. Thanks a lot. The light was a bit hazy/harsh. The colours are what drew me to the scene.

8. RForshey

RForshey Guest

I like the vertical version the best, nice shot!

9. Thanks Randy. I liked the flow in this version with the dark streak snaking down the middle of the river.

10. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Beautiful shots. You live in a very beautiful area.

11. Thanks a lot Torben....kind of looks like where you live is kind of nice as well! One of these days I have to come back to visit my brother in Norway and stop over in your beautiful country as well.