1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A shining star + one wedding photo

Discussion in 'People' started by milkpowder, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Ah the innocence of the young... This lil' girl always had a smile on her face, a true light in the midst of all the stresses of adult, working life. Photographed at a friend's wedding pre-dinner drinks.

28mm AIS @ f/2.8, 1/60, ISO800. Shot in NEF, edited in Lightroom 2.

3776983937_9848860c17.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

First dance :)  I love how the couple are gazing into each other's eyes :Love:

28mm AIS @ f/4.0, 1/20, ISO1600. Very very noisy because it was ridiculously dark in there so I underexposed and tried to compensate in post. I guess it's the moment that counts! :)  Shot at f/4 to alleviate any manual focusing errors.

3730155355_35ac694361.jpg

and a tighter crop of the same shot~
    3777801764_b979abd160.jpg

Thanks for looking!:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
  2. The first shot is stunning! Did you get her parents' reaction to it?

Paul

3. Thanks Paul! I'm not sure the parents' have seen it yet because I haven't had the opportunity yet but the wedding couple have an are going to get it printed :) 

4. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    First one is excellent!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.