A shot for the ages!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Seen that live on Sunday incredible the only place louder than Augusta was Nike corporate headquarters where the last thing you see before the ball falls into the hole id the Nike swoosh , they couldn't have scripted it any better.

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    "This guy is pretty good..." Well duh!!! How many green jackets does he have now.

I think he rocks and is married to a nice looking woman.

Cheers,

3. That means you and he have something in common... and it's not golf :wink:.

4. how come nobody makes that big a deal when I do that? Been there, done that, but didnt get a green jacket. :cry:

5. An amazing shot. I did not watch the Masters, but I was flipping through the TV and saw that very shot on 16. I asked my son to sit down with me and watch Tiger hit. Sure enough he made that amazing shot. My son and I just looked at each other with our mouths wide open from disbelief. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Unfortunately (or fortunately), I was out shooting instead of watching TV, so I missed this one. :| This will definitely date me, but it reminds my of the pass that Doug Flutie made to take BC to a 47 - 45 victory over Miami, on the final play of the game. I was at a holiday celebration with my family and we had the game on as usual. We weren't paying that much attention until that final, magical play.

You could have swept us all off the floor.... 8)

Looks like this one was another one 'for the ages'.... :wink: Thanks UF!!

Frank

7. Green Jacket?

What's the big deal about this jacket.....I got mine at Casual Male!

GenoP