A small cascade

K

krims@nline

Hi all,

20080806215705__dsc0013_20080726-192107r0.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A small cascade and a long exposure, (wet feet, but it was worth it ...) What do you think, any good ? Thanksfor looking, open for critiques.

This is an interesting

long exposure of a small cascade. I like the smoothness of the water in the background, and the sense of motion in the foreground.

As a critique, I think that a more well defined subject might help. I am drawn to look at the stick in the foreground, but am not sure if that is what I need to see, or if there is something else that should be of more interest. There are other elements visible, such as the fern in the upper right that capture my eye.

K

krims@nline

I'd shoot this with a ND04+CP or Intensifier filter...Over all, love the composition.....:biggrin:

Can you pls. explain a little bit more, why sould you shoot this with a ND04+CP, the CP i can understand buth the ND04 ??

K

krims@nline

long exposure of a small cascade. I like the smoothness of the water in the background, and the sense of motion in the foreground.

As a critique, I think that a more well defined subject might help. I am drawn to look at the stick in the foreground, but am not sure if that is what I need to see, or if there is something else that should be of more interest. There are other elements visible, such as the fern in the upper right that capture my eye.

I agree, the stick/branch in the foreground is drawning attention, maybe i'll have to redo this one, but without the sticck (could do it with PS, but i'd like to remove the stick from the water itself)

Can you pls. explain a little bit more, why sould you shoot this with a ND04+CP, the CP i can understand buth the ND04 ??
4 me adding a ND4 will make water more dramatic and silkier...try it out if you have the time....That's how I shoot with mine..Ck out the next thread by the way...example pic ....:wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom