A small part of Mason's family and some quiet time...

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Besides eating every 1 or 2 hours and already putting weight back on after 5 days, Mason's favorite past time is sleeping
    [​IMG]

He has had a lot of visitors the past week. One of which is his lovely neice Madison. She said "I love my new baby cousin... I'd do anything for him!"

[​IMG]

Grandma (my mom... first grandbaby) stopped by for a couple hours last night and spent a lot of time with him. She's going to spoil him rotten. :rolleyes::biggrin:

[​IMG]

Then Tricia's parents stopped by and Grandma was saying something to him that he didn't understand.
    [​IMG]

So he just returned his focus back on to his daddy that loves him very much.:wink:

[​IMG]

But... Grandpa is a pretty great guy too...
    [​IMG]

He's just happy to be here... and we are truely blessed to have him.
    [​IMG]

Back to sleep... :smile::smile:

[​IMG]

2. These are SOOOOOO good! You have to be all smiles.

3. I honestly wasn't ever real sure about wanting kids until the past year or so... but now that I do, I'm just beside myself with happiness. If I had known having a child was this cool, I would have done it a long time ago... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Of course it makes life that much easier when he comes out with good looks and super health. God truely blessed my wife and I and I'm forever greatful.

4. He's so precious... he has a wise little face and eyes! Adorable.... you must be so thrilled. :biggrin:

5. Way cool stuff Brian. One proud papa indeed!

Congrats again my friend :smile:

6. Thank you Sandi. I think he's pretty special... :wink:

It's funny how I used to poke fun at people for being so mushy and gooeey over their kids. I'm afraid I've joined the club.... :rolleyes::tongue::biggrin:

7. Excellent Brian. Handsome little fellow. The pictures especially, 1 and 8 and fabulous.

8. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Brian,
    Congrats to you and your wife on an absolutely beautiful and healthy baby Boy!!

We'll enjoy watching him grow through your lens!!

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ohhhhh just so precious

Thanks for sharing these special moments:>)))))

10. Isn't it great to have a new baby. Your pictures are precious and so is he.

11. Beautiful shots.

That last one is just perfect!

12. :biggrin:
    Thanks Roy. We think he's pretty handsome!!!

Thanks Stuart. We are truly blessed to have him and look forward to many photo opps down the road. :biggrin:

Thanks for your comments Gale. I'm glad to be able to share these special times with my Cafe friends. :wink:

Pretty cool stuff Gordon... I know you know a little something about new babies... you've had more than a few of those in your family. :cool::biggrin:

Thank you Mitchell. I got that eyelash photo idea from Sandi here on the boards.

13. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Nice photos Brian. God sure knows whats He's doing!

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

what an angel ...and these photos are wonderful!
    ...careful Brian, this having babies thing can be addicting, lol:Swirl:

God is gooooooooooood!
    bless:smile:

15. Thanks. WHen you have a good subject, it makes life easier... :wink:

Thanks. You're absolutely right... he's got it all in control

Thank you

I never thought I would want more than one but if they were as sweet as him, I could handle more... :smile:

All the time, my friend.... all the time. I'm overwhelmed when I think about it now... he has done so much for us during this pregnancy and now I have a great reminder of that :smile: