A snapshot that I like

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Harlee was watching tv in a chair that sits by a south facing window. I thought the light turned out nice. A bonus was that she was sitting still!!:eek: :biggrin:

original.

2. Terri, that's a lovely snap shot!
    I have found out that when they are watching TV it's about the only chance they hold still enough to take ambient light shots :biggrin:

Cheers

3. i agree, terri
    that is surely one to keep
    very nice

great light

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    She looks intense. Something really has captured her attention and you captured it beautifully.:wink:

5. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    ...and that lasted 3 seconds...just long enough to capture her. Well done, grandma ; )

6. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Did you take that with one of the lenses you are test driving?

7. There is something so magical about the eyes and faces, but especially the eyes, of kids lost in concentration---and you've captured it so well! BRAVO!

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Harlee is just too cute! It's nice to see here sitting still (because as a mom, I know those moments don't last very long).

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Yes, thank heavens for TV (occasionally). It worked beautifully so we could distract her and get her to eat, too.

Thanks, Greg.

Thanks, Seneca. She is an intense little girl in whatever emotion she is exhibiting at the moment.

10. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    You are right there. Eighteen month old babies don't have much of an attention span.

No, I took it with the 17-55. I got the trial lenses today and can't wait to try them out.

Thanks, Nick. It's amazing to me that a child so young can be interested in TV. Baby Einstein is a godsend when you need a little break from the action.

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I'm sure you know it VERY well. Three little boys together have lots of energy. (I've had lots of recent experience with it.:biggrin:) 

12. Great shot

Very nice!!

You can tell she was totally engrossed in the TV.

Please tell me it wasn't Barney!

:tongue:

Don

13. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Baby Einstein..... My little grandson loves an old Barney video tape we have here. Everyone just groans with agony every time he wants to watch it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.