A Spring Surprise

I found these beautiful white flowers blooming near my front door. I have a feeling my neighbor snuck over and planted some bulbs when I wasn't looking! Are they some kind of daffodil?

Daffodil32721-1-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

Nicely photographed, Dossy. I think it may be some type of Daffodil as you suggest. When Mrs. T. returns in a little while we will get a more definitive answer.

For identification, it would help to see more of the stem and leaves. Could you post another picture?

Nicely photographed, Dossy. I think it may be some type of Daffodil as you suggest. When Mrs. T. returns in a little while we will get a more definitive answer.

For identification, it would help to see more of the stem and leaves. Could you post another picture?
Thank you Jim! This isn't the best picture, but you can see how it clusters from the bulb. It's good to live with an expert! :)

Daffodil32921-1-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"Now I'd love to know what the camellias smell like!"

I'm sure there are a ton of garden centers in the greater Miami area... Take you sniffer for a walk someday soon as the C's are springtime bloomers

Mrs. T. says it's a white Amaryllis.
I googled white amaryllis and there it was! Please give my best to Mrs. T.!
"Now I'd love to know what the camellias smell like!"

I'm sure there are a ton of garden centers in the greater Miami area... Take you sniffer for a walk someday soon as the C's are springtime bloomers
I will definitely check out our garden shops!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom