a study of cannas...

We have had a major amount of rain the past 24 hours, but there was a break this afternoon and I grabbed the CP8800 and ran outside...hope you enjoy!

Rain soaked orange canna
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Canna Leaves after the rain

Actually Patrick and I talked last night about trying to go out and get some today w/the 'X' if the rain lets up again today. Arlene is really drenching us, even if it's just the remnants that we are getting now. Thanks for noticing the different perspectives...I'm trying to see the natural beauty in things that I hadn't really thought of before (like the leaves that I'd normally passed by for the flowers).

Cheers!

Bob Coutant said:
Leigh, thanks for reminding me how much I like those. We used to have a bed of them but the cats dug them up a few years ago, and we just plain forgot to start over again. Maybe next year.
Bob,

That's too bad that your cats dug yours up...I kinda wish something would dig some of ours up....they've become a bit overgrown as they've multiplied over the years....But the flowers they produce are still pretty while they last. Hopefully I'll get a few more shots sometime soon as they have just now started blooming.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom