A sure cure for Lens Lust Disease!

I just discovered the cure for LLD!

Send your camera back to Nikon for repair. There's no way to lust for lenses when you don't have a camera 8).

Unfortunately, the cure leaves you with a bad case of Camera-Body Depression Syndrome :cry:.

It's much more painful than lens lust. The only saving grace is that it's much less costly.

Eight days later, and the only information Nikon gives me is "in shop" :?.

Thanks for the kind words of sympathy, Gordon.

It wasn't too bad when Phil Youngblood had his camera in for repair, too. We could lean on each
other during our period of mutual grief. But ever since his camera was returned, I feel so alone <sob>.

Hmm, I wonder if my passion for photography has crossed the line into an obsession? Any shrinks
on the forum?

Chris101 said:
Oh and Frank, the smokin' Santa avitar is bad!*

Thanks, Chris :twisted:. I figured if anyone would appreciate it, it would be you or realeyze... wherever he's gone. It
was my Christmas card after seeing Bad Santa. Here's the full view.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

you sure that works?...eventually your body will come back...the cure win the lottery then you can buy all the lenses you want

lol!!

BTW, does your AA sponsor know what you're up to? :shock:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/quote]

UncleFrank said:
I just discovered the cure for LLD!

Send your camera back to Nikon for repair. There's no way to lust for lenses when you don't have a camera 8).

Unfortunately, the cure leaves you with a bad case of Camera-Body Depression Syndrome :cry:.

It's much more painful than lens lust. The only saving grace is that it's much less costly.

Eight days later, and the only information Nikon gives me is "in shop" :?.
Nope, did not work for me. In fact my lens lust increased many folds. I was not taking photos and I was seeing all others photos, it cost me big time too.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom