A symphony in mud..(featuring my grandson)

Took my grandson to my younger daughters fastpitch softball game.

1. before the game
101629075.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. The symphony begins...
View attachment 239276

View attachment 239277

4. My handiwork....
View attachment 239278

Priceless Jeff...he is all boy! My mother use to tell me that I hated getting dirty...if I had dirt on my hands I would tell mom "Take it off...take it off"...meaning take the dirt off.

Again...these are precious of your grandson...definately a keep for the scrap book.

This little guy is having the time of his life and you captured his adventure very nicely. Love the droplets of mud suspended in mid-air. Although he'll go through footware quickly, keep shooting these memorable images.

This was actually my favorite shot. Of course, he did all the work, I just snapped the photo.
The surrounding parents got a kick out of him, and so did players on the visiting team. (as well as our team)

So much fun!!! We were in Yellowstone Park yesterday on the boardwalk around the geyser basin at Old Faithful. There was all this neat stuff to see but there was this little group of boys playing in the dirt, not paying any attention to the thermal features.

Why do little boys love dirt and mud so much??

Just splendid. You should take numbers 2, 3 & 4 and mat them one above the other in a vertical frame and then give them to his mother--she will cherish them forever. Absolutely precious.

I'll go against the grain a little and say although I like them all, #3 for me. Something about the pose and the feeling.

I hate parents who'd say to little Johnnie - "don't do that, you'll ruin your shoes"

Good on you for releasing the child within the child.

Latest threads

Top Bottom