A Taste of Buffalo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozarkshome, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Buffalo National River area of AR that is.

Marilyn and I attended one of Tim Ernst's workshops this past weekend. Here is a page of photos and a bit of narrative about it.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for sharing the information and snaps with us Larry. Since becoming interested in birding and having the interest in learning more about landscape shooting, a seminar such as this might be in my future someday soon.

3. Thanks Frank. Tim offers a variety of workshops. We had a really great time at this one.

4. Nice images Larry. One of my favorite canoe trips was down that river way back in the 70's.

5. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Looks like a lot of fun, Larry. The Buffalo River area is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

6. David and Rex, thanks. We enjoyed the scenery, workshop, and learning more about picture taking and processing.

Of course getting away for a few days was good too.
    :smile:

7. Larry,
    Great shots. I think I spent as much time on the river during my days in school in Fayetteville as I did in my classes. I was trying to get into one of Tim's workshops this year, but they are already filled. I've heard nothing but great things about them. Maybe I can get in before they fill up next year. Thanks for posting the images.

8. Thanks Mark, we had a great time at the workshop. Tim is very patient. Did you ask to get on his stand by list? Great shooting and learning opportunities.