1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Trip to the ATM...1 photo

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by gnagel, Jul 5, 2008.

1. I like challenging myself to see beauty in everyday things. Earlier this evening, I captured this image while getting some cash from the ATM Machine at the local Chase Bank outlet...

D300, Nikkor 17-55 @ 19mm, ISO 200, f/8...three images combined using 1/2, 1/5 and 1/10th shutter speeds

p48946590-5.

Thanks for looking...
    Glenn

2. nags

nags

Jan 30, 2008
    S. Florida
    I'd be worried that a cop would see me taking a picture of a bank and have a fit.

But the picture looks good

3. A police car did pull into the bank's parking lot while I was getting ready to leave. I expected to be questioned, but he drove by and ultimately stopped at the ATM.

Thanks,
    Glenn

4. LOL, nice shot Glenn. I see you're shooting quite a few commercial buildings.

BTW, this is my bank since 1989 ;) 

5. Thanks Dez

6. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Very nice, Glenn. I like your attitude. I think we all need to exercise our inner vision a little more -- the spectacular is all too easy (and even boring at times).

7. Thanks Bob...

Last summer, I went on several photo shoots within just a mile or two of my house. Finding new ways to see ordinary things around the neighborhood seems to help develop my photography skills.

Glenn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.