A Trip to the ATM...1 photo

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by gnagel, Jul 5, 2008.

1. I like challenging myself to see beauty in everyday things. Earlier this evening, I captured this image while getting some cash from the ATM Machine at the local Chase Bank outlet...

D300, Nikkor 17-55 @ 19mm, ISO 200, f/8...three images combined using 1/2, 1/5 and 1/10th shutter speeds

p48946590-5.jpg

Thanks for looking...
    Glenn

2. nags

nags

Jan 30, 2008
    S. Florida
    I'd be worried that a cop would see me taking a picture of a bank and have a fit.

But the picture looks good

3. A police car did pull into the bank's parking lot while I was getting ready to leave. I expected to be questioned, but he drove by and ultimately stopped at the ATM.

Thanks,
    Glenn

4. LOL, nice shot Glenn. I see you're shooting quite a few commercial buildings.

BTW, this is my bank since 1989 ;)

5. Thanks Dez

6. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Very nice, Glenn. I like your attitude. I think we all need to exercise our inner vision a little more -- the spectacular is all too easy (and even boring at times).

7. Thanks Bob...

Last summer, I went on several photo shoots within just a mile or two of my house. Finding new ways to see ordinary things around the neighborhood seems to help develop my photography skills.

Glenn