A typical bedtime (a must see)

Discussion in 'People' started by Chad Gladstone, Aug 17, 2005.

1. We have a flasher in our midst and he is standing on the back of the couch. Pretty funny Chad. The last time we saw this boy he was up on the top of a mountain.

2. The funniest part about this image for me is his mother's apparent lack of concern with one naked child and another lounging improperly on her Italian leather sofa. Nor is the father protesting, as he reaches for the camera instead of issuing a retort...boy, how things have change since I was a kid. I just couldn't bear to let this photo op remain uncaptured.

3. Ah yes, that looks quite familiar. Including the naked boy climbing the furniture. Be sure to save that one to show them when they are teens! ;)

Now, around here I have decided the "Summer" rule is our older child can stay up until dark or so. I prefer he doesn't get up at 5am anyway. ;)

4. Good blackmail material! Don't loose the file, it may well come in handy for extortion purposes, especially during the rebellious adolescent years :)

5. Yup, definitely one for the archives (although the collection is getting pretty voluminous already :lol: )