A very good morning

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Randy, May 26, 2007.

1. Great Shots but a little large for the forum

2. thx Gary,

i resized them....sorry, i post on another forum at 1024 and forgot to chg the copy/paste

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    All beauties Randy

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow Randy...that first shot, holy cow. Sweet light to the max. I doubt that this shot can be improved, congrats on some real nice shooting.

5. Yes you did Randy (HAVE A GOOD MORNING THAT IS) the photos seem to fit my monitor OK. Seems many of the other forums are doing this for better quality I guess.
    Lou

6. Nicely done Randy. Beautiful light and images.

7. Randy - Way to go! #1 is fabulous

8. thx Lou....
    I changed the size t0 800x from 1024x
    i prefer 1024 but i understand why many don't....

if i know a forum downsizes (and only one that i post do does) I will do the downsize before posting because IQ suffers if i let them do it (onlinephotographers.com is an example)

9. thx Gale

10. thx Frank...
    Josh and I got an early start to get that light...after 10am it's not worth staying and it's getting hot too

11. thx David

12. thx Nick

13. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Ugh these are goooood! Great light and sharpness!

14. Randy, I have been sizing most of my photos in my Canon program but I do have the Nikon View and Capture 4.4 also just that the canon DPP seem to be faster in a batch size and I just make the longest side 3 inches as I process at 300 PPI and I come out about 900 X 600 and it seems to fit all the forums with no scrolling. The last post I put on here is the 4 young red shoulder chicks and it is a FF photo at 300PPI and I made it 3 on the long side and it looks pretty good for a FF on the web. Quality level I keep at med.
    Lou

15. Beautiful!! Just beautiful!

16. thx D

17. thx Andy

18. Dietz

Dietz Guest

Randy
    Can you give us some tech specs on these fantastic shots? How close were you to the nest, it looks like you had great access to some WOW action

19. You really nailed the excellent light. Well done!

Jose