A visit to a No-Guy Zone

Traditionally, men aren't allowed, but I was the prime photographer, so I insisted on my right to take pictures of the bride preparing for the wedding.

The Maid of Honor warned me to watch my step...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

... but let me into the inner sanctum, where I saw a bewildering array of beautification equipment.

View attachment 7753

The bride didn't need any help being beautiful, but latched onto that gear like a drowning man would grab a life preserver.

View attachment 7754

View attachment 7755

View attachment 7756

The scary part was putting on the wedding dress. What if all that food and drink at the rehearsal dinner had caused it to shrink???

View attachment 7757

But with help from her mom and her bridesmaids, everything was sorted out in quick fashion.

View attachment 7758

View attachment 7759

... and she was pronounced good to go!

View attachment 7760

What do I know? I thought she was perfect before all that fussing :wink:

greyflash said:
Thanks for sharing these excellent images with us Frank. You have given me so good ideas and examples for my wedding shoot in a couple of weeks.
I should get the gallery done withing 48 hours, Gordon. Let me know if I can help with your wedding planning.

Real Name
Chris
Great stuff Frank! Ya really feel awkward in there with the chicks, doncha? You've caught some very classic moments, and excellent facial expressions, but that eyelash clamp has always made me think 'Clockwork Orange'.

UncleFrank said:
The Maid of Honor warned me to watch my step...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I just love it when a lady looks at me like that.

A classic candid, Frank, gave me quite a frisson.

:oops:

Nicely chronicled, frank

That look of the bridesmaid is such a classic, and the flying veil shot are my faves. I'll look for your post of the rest.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom