A visit to a No-Guy Zone

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Traditionally, men aren't allowed, but I was the prime photographer, so I insisted on my right to take pictures of the bride preparing for the wedding.

The Maid of Honor warned me to watch my step...

... but let me into the inner sanctum, where I saw a bewildering array of beautification equipment.

View attachment 7753

The bride didn't need any help being beautiful, but latched onto that gear like a drowning man would grab a life preserver.

View attachment 7754

View attachment 7755

View attachment 7756

The scary part was putting on the wedding dress. What if all that food and drink at the rehearsal dinner had caused it to shrink???

View attachment 7757

But with help from her mom and her bridesmaids, everything was sorted out in quick fashion.

View attachment 7758

View attachment 7759

... and she was pronounced good to go!

View attachment 7760

What do I know? I thought she was perfect before all that fussing :wink:

2. Thanks for sharing these excellent images with us Frank. You have given me so good ideas and examples for my wedding shoot in a couple of weeks.

3. I should get the gallery done withing 48 hours, Gordon. Let me know if I can help with your wedding planning.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Great stuff Frank! Ya really feel awkward in there with the chicks, doncha? You've caught some very classic moments, and excellent facial expressions, but that eyelash clamp has always made me think 'Clockwork Orange'.

5. A woman's make-up bag contains on average 438 items.

The average man can only name four of these.

6. I just love it when a lady looks at me like that.

A classic candid, Frank, gave me quite a frisson.

:oops:

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Nicely chronicled, frank

That look of the bridesmaid is such a classic, and the flying veil shot are my faves. I'll look for your post of the rest.

9. A visit to the No-Guy-Zone............HA!!! The first shot says it all!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: