1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Visit...

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Desert Rat, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Well made a visit over the weekend to Forest Lawn. I know, Visiting a cemetery? Well, I find that cemeteries are just the best subjects for IR photography. As for this Cemetery, it is a relatively old and well known one in the LA area...

original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 392303

View attachment 392304

View attachment 392305

View attachment 392306

View attachment 392307

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
  2. Really nice. I shoot in cemeteries often but in B&W. I'm thinking on converting my D-80 to IR, but not sure yet if I dare.

3. Very nice Eric, the statues came out very well. The next to last image is well done and really stands out against the sky.

4. Thankd Gordon....
    Thanks Alex.. You really should convert one of your older DSLR.. You will get a real kick out of IR photography...

5. Howdy Eric,

Another great series, like them all, but really love the feeling the last image conveys.

6. Good series, I like the first picture the best.

7. milano

milano

Dec 23, 2008
    Corona, CA
    They all look very nice, I especially like the last one. Seems very very eerie and mysterious.

8. Great shots! Cems in IR look cool!

9. Thanks..
    Thanks..
    Thanks...
    Thanks CraigK...

10. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    very well done!!!!

11. Don't worry - the ghosts only show up on ultraviolet. :wink:

12. Thanks./.
    Yep, you said it..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.