Critique A walk along the Eno river

We drove straight through from central Florida to Raleigh NC to visit the grandkids. (Safe, outside only, masks, etc)
I had a couple of hours each day to hike around, and walked along the eno river. My first afternoon it was glorious. I had my camera and only a 100-400mm lens- so this was what I got. The colors were just like this, I went back the next day, same time, loaded with everything I needed. Tripod, landscape lenses, filters, etc. Everything was there- except the light. No direction to the light, no color, no reflections.The magic was gone.
You can't go back.
gary

VApghtrip21410_DxO.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Dan
Really a beautiful image, Gary. My preference runs to tighter FOV so I love it. Nicely done.

We drove straight through from central Florida to Raleigh NC to visit the grandkids. (Safe, outside only, masks, etc)
I had a couple of hours each day to hike around, and walked along the eno river. My first afternoon it was glorious. I had my camera and only a 100-400mm lens- so this was what I got. The colors were just like this, I went back the next day, same time, loaded with everything I needed. Tripod, landscape lenses, filters, etc. Everything was there- except the light. No direction to the light, no color, no reflections.The magic was gone.
You can't go back.
gary

View attachment 1674539
That is simply wonderful! And magical, for that matter!

Latest threads

Top Bottom