Critique A walk in Mason District Park, Annandale VA -- 7 images

Real Name
Bill Walderman
It's not a large park, but it includes playing fields, tennis courts, a dog park, and trails up and down a steep slope and across streams. Yesterday was a cool, cloudy day with some rain. I took my usual walk with my dog and my Z6 down from the dog park to the playing fields and back up.

_WJW1331.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_WJW1337-3.jpg

_WJW1341.jpg

_WJW1327.jpg

_WJW1340-2.jpg

_WJW1329-3.jpg

_WJW1336-2.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, these photos are so nice! And, yep, near my stomping grounds, too, as I'm in Mason District (that is, the Falls Church area of Fairfax County) and am right down the road a piece from Seven Corners. Oddly enough I've never explored this particular park even though I've lived in this area for quite some time and also lived and worked in Annandale for a while as well....

ETA: Actually, in thinking about it I realize that this is the park that I visited one time with friends when we were attending some sort of county-sponsored event at the outdoor amphitheater there..... (Is it even still there now?) I later returned and wandered around a little on my own with the camera, but didn't really get into exploring too many of the trails.

Last edited:
Real Name
Bill Walderman
Ooh, these photos are so nice! And, yep, near my stomping grounds, too, as I'm in Mason District (that is, the Falls Church area of Fairfax County) and am right down the road a piece from Seven Corners. Oddly enough I've never explored this particular park even though I've lived in this area for quite some time and also lived and worked in Annandale for a while as well....

ETA: Actually, in thinking about it I realize that this is the park that I visited one time with friends when we were attending some sort of county-sponsored event at the outdoor amphitheater there..... (Is it even still there now?) I later returned and wandered around a little on my own with the camera, but didn't really get into exploring too many of the trails.
The amphitheater is still there. The walking trails are really nice, with a lot of variety within a small compass.

Latest threads

Top Bottom