A walk in my neigborhood

Ouch! One of the few days where it's just too hot over here (yes, yes, this is possible in Belgium!). I decided to go for another walk in my neigborhood. Not too many flowers and animals this time but who can blame them!
So just a few views...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi Rudy, nice pastoral images from Belgium are always welcome. Thanks for sharing. By way of critique, I find your frames to be a bit overwhelming for the image. Of course that is just my taste and may not be true for others.

Rudy, you have an interesting screen name. How is it that you came to select "jamesjoyce" as your choice?

I agree with Gordon here. Your frames seem to dominate your lovely pictures. Perhaps a charcoal gray would work better than the blue you have here.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Gordon & Virginia: thanks for your reply and you're certainly right about the frame. I think I've just got the blues...

About my nickname; well a few years ago I fell in love with Ireland. I even went a few time over just to study Irish. Meanwhile I've read quite some books on Irish history (mainly about the Famine and recently about the Magdalen laundries). I must be one of the few Belgians who have read Ulysses, so...
My dream is to go over there again for quite some time and write a book accompanied by pictures.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom