A walk in the woods.

I was out hoping to run across some owls that were hanging around the woods a couple of days ago. No such luck. Though it was nice to be in the bush on a cool day. On my way back this handsome fellow was using the same trail and was coming towards me...luckily he decided to leave the path, but not before I snapped off a couple of photos.
Deer%20Buck%201621-X3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great job on the photo, Bob, and great luck on getting the deer to stand still and pose for you! When I go for a walk in the woods I tell my wife I'm taking my camera to ward off wild animals because they vanish instantly when I raise it.

Great job on the photo, Bob, and great luck on getting the deer to stand still and pose for you! When I go for a walk in the woods I tell my wife I'm taking my camera to ward off wild animals because they vanish instantly when I raise it.
LOL...usually that happens with me as well. Though occasionally I get lucky I thing we were both surprised to see each other on the same trail.
Nice shot and a great pose.

Glenn
Thanks Glenn
I like shots like this one when the animal is looking right at the photographer. Great capture.
Thanks very much Allan. I had both eyes on them at the same time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom