A Walk Through the Garden (6 picts)

Here are some other images from our lovely Garden stroll on Saturday:

The Pavillion near the center of the Gardens:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A view looking out from the center, back toward where we started our stroll toward the Dogwood:

View attachment 87881

A circular window feature provides a nice frame:

View attachment 87882

The "Nature Trail" walk:

View attachment 87883

Some lovely purple flowers:

View attachment 87884

And some pretty yellow blooms:

View attachment 87885

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Just as stunning as your yosemite Gallery, Once again, how did you get a photo at the pavillion without people? every time I went there I couldn't get the door frame shot you did. did you pay them to leave? Great shot!

Were these in the afternoon?

Wade

Wade, getting these with no people

Just as stunning as your yosemite Gallery, Once again, how did you get a photo at the pavillion without people? every time I went there I couldn't get the door frame shot you did. did you pay them to leave? Great shot!

Were these in the afternoon?

Wade
was fairly easy. Since we got there so late, we toured after the Cafe members and, apparently, after many others. The running event probably brought in quite a few visitors.

Here is a little secret.... There were a few people way off in the distance that I cloned out. But, fortunately, none in the near field on pavillion.

And thanks for commenting on the Yosemite gallery. That place is so fantastic, though, it is hard to get a poor shot, even if you try to! That has been my favorite National Park by far, well worth a trip.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
was fairly easy. Since we got there so late, we toured after the Cafe members and, apparently, after many others. The running event probably brought in quite a few visitors.

Here is a little secret.... There were a few people way off in the distance that I cloned out. But, fortunately, none in the near field on pavillion.

And thanks for commenting on the Yosemite gallery. That place is so fantastic, though, it is hard to get a poor shot, even if you try to! That has been my favorite National Park by far, well worth a trip.
One park I haven't made it to...yet...:biggrin:

Ah ha, after the mad rush and influx of people from the walking group, running groups and their families, I had folks always playing in the water when I was in that area. Will try again next year, however, sure didn't see that window shot, Bravo on the eye.

Wade

Thanks, Dave.

I appreciate the compliment and it was also a pleasure to meet you. It was really nice to match actual people to their virtual selves.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom