1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Weekend Hike

Discussion in 'People' started by photographymom, Aug 9, 2009.

1. photographymom

photographymom

Nov 6, 2008
    Idaho
    I got a new computer a few weeks ago and have had a hard time getting the colors right on my monitor. I think I might finally have it figured out! I was excited about the new computer but it sure has been a lot of work to get things going. My color problems have kept me from posting much.

My Mom and I (Terri French, also on the cafe) took the kids on a hike on Saturday while my husband and Dad were both working. It is a little hike close to us called Cress Creek. My three little boys walked (or ran) the whole way and loved every minute of it.

Jaden
    3802101258_0cce56427b_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Brighton
    3802101430_eeda8aef2a_o.jpg

Brigham
    3801284145_7784fa773e_o.jpg

My Mom had major sinus surgery a few weeks ago. She is finally feeling a lot better and wanted to go on the hike to help her build her strength back! Chasing after my three boys can do that really fast!

3803130796_ba504a76de_o.jpg

2. Amber, I think you've got it! The color looks great as do the boys and Grandma! I'm glad both of you are back!

Mike

3. seusa

seusa

Nov 22, 2008
    Alabama
    What handsome boys. You do a great job capturing their personalities. I can't imagine having temps that would allow you to wear jackets right now.

4. Nice pictures, Amber. Glad to see Terri in action again. :smile:
    I found the colors quite intense on my work monitor, especially the blues, but that's probably how they are.

5. photographymom

photographymom

Nov 6, 2008
    Idaho
    Thanks Mike!

6. photographymom

photographymom

Nov 6, 2008
    Idaho
    It has been an abnormal spring and summer here in Idaho with the weather. But the temperatures over the weekend were really chilly. We are back in the 80's today and very glad about it! I sure don't want fall yet.

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    So adorable. You're luck you have a mother who is involved with your kids. That is a true blessing.

8. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Beautiful!

9. Nice vibrant colors, cute kids and even a shot of your mom. Thanks for sharing Amber. I hope you mom is OK, have missed her posts of late.

10. photographymom

photographymom

Nov 6, 2008
    Idaho
    It really is a blessing. I am so grateful for my Mom. My kids love her and she makes them all feel very special.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.