1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A380

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ryanhawkerxp, Jul 28, 2009.

1. DSC_1448.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    DSC_1410.jpg

DSC_1416.jpg

DSC_1424.jpg

View attachment 387895

DSC_1459.jpg

DSC_1478.jpg

2. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01

Jan 30, 2009
    Madison, WI
    Nice photos! That thing is a behemoth!

BTW, nice name in your signature. Ever get crap for having two first names? I do all the time:smile:

3. I shot this in Dubai a few months ago

3177221299_7c9d323c8f_b.jpg

4. 560XLS

560XLS

Mar 9, 2009
    Southern NH
    Nice shots Bill, You out at Oshkosh this week?

5. Very nice shots. Thanks for posting.

6. Madmo

Madmo

Mar 23, 2009
    formerly Toronto
    The same bird shot on 2 separate dates recently.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gort

Gort

Mar 10, 2008
    Phoenix
    You see the huge plane...then you look at how big the engines are compared to the plane. Wow.

8. Nan & I flew from Dubai to JFK on an Emirates A380 in April. The flight lasted 13 1/2 hours. I should have taken some photos :redface:, but I figured there were plenty around since it had been in service for a year, then I found out only 9 had been delivered!:confused: 

There are 400 economy seats on the lower level where we were. All the high priced seats are on the upper deck which we did not see. I understand that First Class even has a shower. They used three boarding ramps. We had plenty of room since the flight was only about 1/4 full, it would have been crowded and ugly if full.

One thing I noticed, on the ground the wings really sag. The tips are down maybe 8 to 10 feet from where they are in-flight.

Bob & Nan

9. Thanks!

And crap it is. Ryan was a surname long before it became a given name. The ignorance of the general public is something else. Several years ago I stayed in hotels over 150 days a year, at check in they would spend a lot of time trying to find me and then would check the last name as William and there I was. Others would be flumoxed when I would give my name as Bill and they would say I had no reservation. I would ask if they had a reservation for my brother "William" and they would say they did. Goes for Hotels ,car rentals and just about everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.