A380

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 387895

Nice photos! That thing is a behemoth!

BTW, nice name in your signature. Ever get crap for having two first names? I do all the time:smile:

Real Name
John A Alexander
I shot this in Dubai a few months ago

The same bird shot on 2 separate dates recently.

You see the huge plane...then you look at how big the engines are compared to the plane. Wow.

Nan & I flew from Dubai to JFK on an Emirates A380 in April. The flight lasted 13 1/2 hours. I should have taken some photos :redface:, but I figured there were plenty around since it had been in service for a year, then I found out only 9 had been delivered!:confused:

There are 400 economy seats on the lower level where we were. All the high priced seats are on the upper deck which we did not see. I understand that First Class even has a shower. They used three boarding ramps. We had plenty of room since the flight was only about 1/4 full, it would have been crowded and ugly if full.

One thing I noticed, on the ground the wings really sag. The tips are down maybe 8 to 10 feet from where they are in-flight.

Bob & Nan

Nice photos! That thing is a behemoth!

BTW, nice name in your signature. Ever get crap for having two first names? I do all the time:smile:
Thanks!

And crap it is. Ryan was a surname long before it became a given name. The ignorance of the general public is something else. Several years ago I stayed in hotels over 150 days a year, at check in they would spend a lot of time trying to find me and then would check the last name as William and there I was. Others would be flumoxed when I would give my name as Bill and they would say I had no reservation. I would ask if they had a reservation for my brother "William" and they would say they did. Goes for Hotels ,car rentals and just about everything.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom