AA battery case

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by EEB72, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if their are any companys that make a case that will hold 5 AA batteries? I have seen some that do a 4 AA case but I wanted 5 since I use 5 batteries in my SB 800...

2. Cope

Cope

Apr 5, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    My solution was to have a total of 20 Powerex batteries, 4 to a case. :wink:

3. Ed, when I bought a 77m Tiffen filter from B&H a while ago, it came with soft nylon case and holds 5-6 AA batteries. I just took a look at B&H website and found some individual B&W soft filter cases (#BWFP77). It isn't particularily cheap at $10 but may be the solution you are looking for.

Here is the link: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/shop/238/Filter_Files_Wallets_Cases.html

-Eugene

4. Rubber band?

5. Cabrams

Cabrams Guest

Altoids box might do the trick but here is a site with a 6 AA holder https://01836cd.netsolstores.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=466
    The other solution is to get a couple of 1 to 2 inch wide elastic bands and sew them tegether across the width of the band to hold one battery. This way you can make it hold as many as you want and also keep them together with minimal loss of space in you camera bag. I would even be willing to make one for you for a few bucks for the bands.

Corey

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  6. I buy Maha batteries from Thomas Distributing and use their 8-cell plastic cases to carry my 5 extra batts for the SB-800. They're $1.99 each...

7. There are nice cases around if you want to spend the money. If you are cheap, besides the rubber band solution offered above, I find that one small plastic container for blueberries, bought in the supermarket works fairly well and is the right size for a few AA batteries. YMMV

8. qilin

qilin

Jul 22, 2007
    NJ, USA
    Dealextreme 3 pack for $2.48 shipped. Maybe you can use two sets of batteries. They claim to be water-resistant.

9. chrisnck

chrisnck

Jul 19, 2007
    mass
    i found some on ebay I think i paid 2.00 with free shipping. if i find the url ill post it