AAA Baseball action

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Man, you are absolutely nailing them lately. As always, great eye for capturing the action and deadly sharp images as well.

I've got to stop just shooting my kid's games and get out more. I pay attention to the game too much and don't setup to get action shots like these.

Well done pal, well done indeed!

Peter has said it all, not much I can add other than thank you for sharing your wonderful images with us. Mike Mac, Frank (Eng45ine) and your images are just spectacular and have set some very high standards and examples for us to follow.

Whew....nice shooting buddy. You did very well from your vantage point. I like the dirt trickling out of the third baseman's glove as well as the put-out at second base. You are definately making that camera sing!:wink:

Real Name
Randy
Man, you are absolutely nailing them lately. As always, great eye for capturing the action and deadly sharp images as well.

I've got to stop just shooting my kid's games and get out more. I pay attention to the game too much and don't setup to get action shots like these.

Well done pal, well done indeed!

thx Peter

Real Name
Randy
Peter has said it all, not much I can add other than thank you for sharing your wonderful images with us. Mike Mac, Frank (Eng45ine) and your images are just spectacular and have set some very high standards and examples for us to follow.
thx Shekhar

Frank & Mike are my inspiration for higher standards

Real Name
Randy
Whew....nice shooting buddy. You did very well from your vantage point. I like the dirt trickling out of the third baseman's glove as well as the put-out at second base. You are definately making that camera sing!:wink:

thx Frank...there's nothing like a 1/2 day vacation to see an 11am AAA BB game...it was kids day so the 11am start

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom