Aaaah Springtime in NYC(long)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by 4labs, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Took another stroll in Central Park today.

20606434-L.

20606438-L.

[​IMG]

20606427-L.

20605999-L.

20606000-L.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Nice tulips Eric! The colors are astounding, and I especially like how you've integrated a little Park culture. My favorite is of course the monochrome wide angle with the trees. Did you do that with channel mixer?

I miss NY!

3. Absolutely gorgeous!! :D :D :D

4. Bryan and Chris thnxs for your kind words.
    Chris I used a Fred Miranda Infra Red plug in for the monochrome.It never really comes out how I envision and I usually have to do some tweaking with the curves to get it right.

5. Eric,

Those are really nice. I have to go back and enjoy more "green" CP. Where exactly is 2nd picture. I really like that bridge.

6. Thnxs Jay,
    The bridge crosses the pond that is a the foot of the park, enter on the southmost entrance of fifth and Central park south and if you hit the zoo you went too far.

7. Awesome, makes me want to jump the train to Philly and spend a day up there shooting

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Such nice shots. I like the first and last best. Something about being right at the same level of the tulips works for me.

9. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Beautiful spring shots. all of them.

10. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Eric, looks like you had a great time in the park
    and some nice weather.

11. I have enjoyed seeing the many faces of Central Park. Very colorful in the springtime.

12. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Very nice cityscapes. The POV you chose for the tulips highlights the flowers, yet makes the Central Park location unmistakable.