1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Abby, 1600iso

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

35-70 @70mm, f2.8, 1/20s...available light
    664389591_f14cb7e579_o.

2. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Woof, incredible image at 1600 - she is a cutie.

3. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Frede ...she sure is a cutie ....;-)

4. Well Nute... What can one say... D50 plus 35-70 f/2.8, even at ISO1600 = Excellent.... And I have to agree, she is a cutie... You have such beautiful people available to you for all your great shots... :eek: )) Lucky...Lucky... Bast@%d... LOL...
    Again... Well done mate....

5. Fantastic and clean image...well done.

You and Charles have the steadiest hands...I could never have taken that shot...1/20 @ 70mm? Are you kidding me? Now you're just showing off :biggrin:

Well done, well done.

6. Very cute.

1600 ISO! Want to trade one of those D50s for a D70:biggrin:

7. sharkync

sharkync Guest

Nute - That is a special shot. Terrific effort - just a lovely capture.

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

lol... thanks Wally:smile:

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words, but justa grab shot, John. i had no idea i was shooting that slow:eek: ...i got lucky:wink:

10. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

:smile:...na, the d50's r working just fine:tongue:..lol

11. nice shot nute, she is cute. 1/20 @ 70mm eh? call you cybershot cause you got supersteady hands!... although i think i do see a teeny bit of motion blur, unless that's an effect of your NR... if you did use NR. this looks *too* clean for 1600, even on a d50. awesome job my friend.

12. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words Jack:smile:

13. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Joe...i'm sure there's a little bit of motion blur there and i did use a little bit of NN but not for noise, just my lazy way of cleaning up blems when i get in a bit close to my subject, or just to soften things up a tad (i'm a PP idiot and find NN a quick and lazy solution for this),,fact i use it a lot on lower iso images just for this purpose:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.