Abby and Window Light

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, May 16, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

captured last night in the clinic at the Children's Hospital....:smile:

500519006_4588f9e208_o.

2. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    First, I hope very much that everything is going well.

In a word......beautiful! I love the eyes, expression, bg, light, catch lights, skin tone - very very nice Nute.

Please don't tell me that you shot it with the beast - I tried one out yesterday in the camera shop - I gotta have one....

3. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

"going well" is somewhat subjective...i hope, pray and believe Kaylee is cancer free unfortunitly the treatments and all it intails are absolutely brutal.....;-((
    thanks so much for the kind words ...did the deed with the 35f2..the beast would no doubt suit u wonderfully...a fuji s5 wouldn't hurt u any as well ..lol ...;-))

4. First of all... nice shot. :wink: you keep talking about the S5 and I think you might end up with one before I do... :tongue: :tongue:

Secondly but certainly not less than the other... I also believe she is cancer free and I encourage you with a little report my wife and I received last week. About a month ago, we went for an ultrasound. During the process, the tech got pretty quiet and I sensed she was concerned about something. She said she was going to get the doctor and be back... I knew it couldn't be good. Long story short, they told us no kidney could be found on the baby on the left side and it wasn't a mistake because this machine was powerful enough to show us the inside of his heart, clearly displaying all four chambers and even the valves working between them. Pretty amazing stuff...

The right kidney was there and they assured us everything would be fine and he could live a normal life like this. Needless to say, we were ok but kind of devestated because you want your kids to be perfect (I'm sure you can relate). We started to get upset on the way home as we were talking and I was reminded we serve a big God who can heal and this was trivial for him. We prayed and believed everything was fine.

Fast forward to last Friday (my birthday). Back in the doctors office for another ultrasound. Same thing happens, doctor comes in but this time says "I don't know what happened, but remember how I told you your baby didn't have a kidney on the left side...? well, it seems we must have made a mistake because it's now there and everything looks great". :biggrin:

I was going to PM this to you but maybe someone else needs to hear it. Be encouraged that nothing is impossible to those who believe. It might be tough to have faith during this process but he works all things to good and I know that he's still performing miracles. You guys are in our prayers. :wink:

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words, Brian.

this is fantastic news, God is good, all the time. thanks so much for sharing this marvelous work God has done for your baby,,,i'm encouraged. and thanks so much for yours prayers..severely appreciated...;-))

God bless
    ;-))

6. I always look foward to your post nut. You always get the best out of your beautiful subjects. Kaylee's story has always touched me and I am very grateful my baby is healthy.

7. Lovely picture of a beautiful young lady. Be strong, I have been through this twice with my family and they are both fine now. You have my prayers.

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Eric ...her face is pretty red,,we were the only ones in the clinic and Abby had just done a few laps before i could tie her down for this pic..lol
    ...give your baby a big hug for us,,praise God for her health:biggrin:

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ty much Gordon:smile:

10. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

It's a lovely picture of a lovely young lady.

11. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ty Josh ...she's a little love bug:smile: