About time for a thank you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TR_Fox, Nov 7, 2005.

1. TR_Fox

TR_Fox

Jun 13, 2005
    Flagstaff AZ
    I know I have not been online much over the last couple of months. I have been very busy with getting the new business off the ground and with now working two jobs and house hunting as well.:eek: :eek:

I do want to take a minute and thank every member at The Café for their input and commits on my shots.

I will be just completely over whelmed over the next two months so while I have time I want to wish everyone and their families a great and safe holiday season.:Angel:

Keep shooting so when I have time I can see all the great shots and faces of my friends in cyber space.

Tim

2. Hi Tim!

Looking forward for your news, also :smile:

3. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Good luck. It's almost impossible to keep up with all the activity here, I'm lucky to spend a few minutes a day and I just keep falling farther behind. I know I'm missing some great stuff, but life is busy.

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Tim,

Good luck with the business. I know from my business that it takes a lot of hard work, no sleep, and guts to go out on your own. I wish you the best. If there is anything I can do just let me know.

Look forward to your return and hope that you have success in house hunting too.

Regards,

5. TR_Fox

TR_Fox

Jun 13, 2005
    Flagstaff AZ
    Patrick,
    you could tell me how you stay awake somedays. :Confused:
    At this rate I don't have a day off unitl the 5th of Jan. :eek:

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Hey Tim! Don't forget Kim is putting on another get together soon, and attendance is REQUIRED!!! Congrats on the biz!

7. Hi Tim,

Congratulations on your business and new home. I know that takes a lot of time. I am a stay at home mom so I find a lot of time to be here on the forum.

I too wish you and your family a happy and healthy holiday seasons

8. All the best, Tim.