Abstracts #2

Today i went to my sister house to take some more abstracts off her fountain, but there were none. I look in the water next to it, and voila what I found...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The last one looks funky to me. I don't really see what you are focusing on. I do like the second one though. It is cool how it outlines the leaf.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Confused if you look closely that look like a picture of a woman of the 20's, the head is cut you can see her hair, an earing, a nice flower on the left and a kind of design in front of the dress.

Very nice Gilles. As you mentioned in a previous post elsewhere (and I agree), if you look hard enough, you can always find abstract form from very mondaine subjects.

#2 and #3 looks like ghost, or some Pokemon character. #4 looks like someone's behind... or a bunny :wink:

Regards,
Jonathan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jonathan I agree with you. As for photo #1 I see at the bottom in the middle Casper the friendly ghost; in #2 an old man with a tuque on his head and the #3 a look alike of the Cry from Edvard Munch.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom