abstracts, rust & decay

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by vieri, Jul 12, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

from an improvised scrapeyard in Burgazada, Istanbul. All shots with the Leica M8 (I left my D2x(s) at home this time...), Zeiss 50mm f2 Planar & Zeiss 35mm f2 Biogon @ ISO 160. C&C as always most welcome.

2. Excellent. I especially like #'s 1 & 4. Good eye!

3. Hey Dave, sorry for the delayed reply, I was far from the computer for a few days :eek: I am glad you enjoyed them, thanks again! :biggrin:

4. I, too, like these shots.

Back in college I used to do a lot of pen-sketching and subjects like these always ended up on my tablets.................you know, things most people's eyes pass over. Funny how things in our world exist but we don't see them.

Thanks for sharing these images of "passed by" objects.

5. Ptchfork

Ptchfork

Jul 8, 2007
    New York City
    Really dig these... excellent coloration

6. These are very fun too look at. Your colours are very interesting.

7. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Excellent shots and great processing! I was almost sure they were film.

8. dt6366

dt6366

Dec 19, 2006
    New Jersey
    I like these a lot also. I keep coming back to look at them over and over.

9. Thank you Chris for your comment! :biggrin: I enjoyed your college story, sorry for the delay in answering - this thread seem to have gone missing... I just saw it while putting soe order in the forum posting :redface:

Thank you! :biggrin:

Thank you very much - I take this as one of the best compliments, as far I am concerned :redface: Thanks!

Thank you Dan! :biggrin: I am glad you enjoyed them

10. Superb texture and colors. Excellent shots
    Cheers
    Arthur

11. vieri, i love stuff like this....keep'm coming. david

12. interesting shots. i like them!

13. Very nice Vieri, lovely colors on these.

14. Thank you for sharing Vieri. Well done on them all.

God Bless,
    David

15. Thank you very much everyone, I am glad you enjoyed the pics :biggrin: thanks!

16. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    You have a wonderful eye for textures, color and composition. Very Nicely Done !!!

17. Thank you RFC, I love the stories told by these old machines, doors, etc etc. I am glad you enjoyed them as well! Thanks again :biggrin:

18. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006
    I like his kind of abstract stuff also. Very nicely done. I would also say that #1 is my favorite. I think I would also really like #4 if I was able to see the full resolution picture with all the detail and texture.

DAB

19. Thank you DAB, your comment is much appreciated - nr. 4 looks good full size, but for obvious reasons is not practical to post it here that big :biggrin: thanks again!