Accidentally nice picture

I had a bunch of friends over for drinks and at some point someone started to talk about how I kept dragging this huge lens around (these are people who think adding $50 to their next pocket cam purchase is "going upscale"), and so I had to show them the 200mm VR, and acciedentally this came out of it and I figured it worked as a portrait to make a friend look at lot more serious than he really is.

Any comments?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

-A

Alexander,

I quite like it, but I wouldn't show it to your friends, thinking that your going to convince them that it is worth carrying this huge lens.:biggrin:

Alexander,

I quite like it, but I wouldn't show it to your friends, thinking that your going to convince them that it is worth carrying this huge lens.:biggrin:
No, it's not something for the lens lust forum showing that the 200mm can do wonderfull sharp pictures able to measure the thread count of the neighbours' bikini, but seeing what was written above by the other poster, I guess it all comes down the old adage about opinions on taste is always divided, like the posterior. :)

-A

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom