1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

ACDSEE on sale

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by vulturetec, Jul 16, 2008.

1. A general FYI for PC users - I noticed today that acdsee pro 2 is 50% through the 25th of July, and their photo manager 10 is on sale for 40% off. Both will display .nef files, pro-2 will process them (along with a bunch of other things).

I'd been using older versions of the photo manager for awhile but wanted some of the functions in the "pro" version so I went ahead and upgraded. Also found the promo code "cjacd20off" for an additional 20% off.

2. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi scott-

i tried the promo code but it didn't work.

ricky

3. Well shoot... maybe I just got lucky with it.

This coupon seems to work. There's no code, you just click their coupon link.

4. I absolutely love that software. Use it daily and more often than CS3. Actually CS3 is ONLY used when there are MAJOR edits.

Batch processing is what I really like =D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.