Acros and Rodinal Stand

D

Deleted member 960

I now have two working Mamiyaflex C2 cameras, this is a test roll through the recent one. Rodinal stand 1:125, started at 17C for one hour with 4 inversions at midway point. I was spelunking over at APUG reading a monobath thread and one poster (unrelated to topic) mentioned pouring out a small amount of developer at end and adding at least 1/16 volume of fixer, which I tried, inverting for a minute to mix well before decanting. Dunno if it improved micro contrast or acutance as claimed. Metered for 200, and middle photo was at end of roll and I mistakenly cut off about a 3rd of it when spooling it onto the reel, sheesh.

8742873131_91bab5340a_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

8742872853_564cf522ef_o.jpg

8742872445_82d5deecbf_o.png

camera
8723912377_c102a81e72_z.jpg

Bill that last pic of the lantern is sweet,what makes it such an awesome pic is the cob webs in the window frame

D

Deleted member 960

Bill that last pic of the lantern is sweet,what makes it such an awesome pic is the cob webs in the window frame

Mark, thanks, these were at the Railroad Depot museum downtown.

Nice photographs Bill. I really like the processing job you did. Great tone and contrast.

D

Deleted member 960

Nice photographs Bill. I really like the processing job you did. Great tone and contrast.

Art, thanks, Freestyle still has 5-packs of Acros 120 for $19.99, need to buy a couple more.

Nice processing Bill, I like your way of viewing and composing, the front of that car is brutal and I like the way you play with the contrasts.
Also, the Mamiyaflex is a camera I´ve been looking at many times, almost bought one some months ago and regret that I didn´t. I bet it´s fun to shoot with?

D

Deleted member 960

Nice processing Bill, I like your way of viewing and composing, the front of that car is brutal and I like the way you play with the contrasts.
Also, the Mamiyaflex is a camera I´ve been looking at many times, almost bought one some months ago and regret that I didn´t. I bet it´s fun to shoot with?

Fredrik, thanks for the kind words, the Mamiyaflex is heavier than most TLRs, but I like it. The long bellows allows some nice close-up capability, too: the wider the lens, the closer you can get.

very nice set, bill
great clinic on light, reflection and shadow

Rob, thanks, too kind.

Latest threads

Top Bottom