1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Action from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by jsch33, Sep 25, 2008.

1. jsch33

jsch33

Dec 27, 2006
    Surprise, AZ
    Haven't been out shooting for awhile, but an Evergreen 747 Supertanker keeps going over my house on test flights so I figured I'd drive the 10 miles over to the airport to check out the landing. Also got an Allegiant landing, then a NASA T-36.

380308799_ugypg-M.

380308796_bxeXv-M.

380309892_tiAk2-M.

380309291_T934J-M.

2. i like the pics. david

3. Nice capture...thanks for sharing.

4. lmatney

lmatney

Oct 25, 2007
    Goodyear, AZ
  5. jsch33

jsch33

Dec 27, 2006
    Surprise, AZ
    Thanks all, I didn't get to see the Supertanker do any drops. I just happen to see a friend that works at the airport just before it landed and they were supposedly going to do a water drop right on one of the runways, but it was pretty windy that day and the tanker was heading back to its home Friday morning. I didn't get up in time to get pics of it taking off but it did go over my house again on takeoff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.