Addie... RIP (Run in Paradise Sweet Girl)...

Addie, was one of our Golden Retrievers Mattie and Moe’s daughters, as well as Maecie and Murphy litter sister who was bitten by a snake on Sunday (15 Sept 2019) while playing ball at a local park.
Sadly despite being rushed to the emergency Vet and given anti-venom, it was all too much for her and she was unable to recover from the bite… 😪😥😪
Addie’s family are devastated, as are we with her loss in such a tragic and especially unexpected way at such a young age. 💔💔💔
RIP (Run in Paradise Sweet Girl), you are truly missed...😪

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Such a tragedy for such a beautiful young dog. My heart goes out to Addie's family as my eyes have tears.
So sorry, very hard when we loose one of our four legged family members.
Thank you Dossy & John for your well wishes & support for Addie's Family and us, as we still can't believe this has happened...
It was such a shock when we got the news. Addie was playing ball at an inner suburb park where kids and people are always there.
Jude (my wife) has been extremely upset, as I am since hearing this tragic news, but we can't imagine how devastated Addie's family is feeling at the moment...!!! 😞 😔

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Oh dear! So sad to loose a part of the family at any age, but her untimely passing is doubly cruel since it was so sudden. Take (and give) strength and comfort from those around you.......

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Addie was such a beautiful dog.

With sympathy,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"Wally, Addie will be waiting up in heaven for her family" - Georgie Beagle

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh dear! So sad to loose a part of the family at any age, but her untimely passing is doubly cruel since it was so sudden. Take (and give) strength and comfort from those around you.......
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Addie was such a beautiful dog. With sympathy, alexis and Georgie Beagle
"Wally, Addie will be waiting up in heaven for her family" - Georgie Beagle
So sorry for your loss, Wally. Addie was a beautiful girl.
Oh no...I am so sorry to hear this. RIP, Addie...
Sadness..she will be missed!
Very sorry to hear this. RIP Addie!
Just saw this and I'm truly sorry for your loss.........
Terrible loss, she was a really pretty girl.
Always hard to lose a pet, and it's especially hard when it's accidental. Hang in there Wally! Your pictures will now have even more meaning.
My heart is heavy. So very sorry. Our dogs are part the family. RIP Addie.
So sorry iris so hard to lose a friend who only gives live and devotion as I know only too well.
very sad and i'm so sorry for your loss our dogs are our kids
Many thanks Karen, Alexis and Georgie Beagle, Mitch, Lyndee, Wile, Bill, Rolf, Rick, Nick, Jim, John & Randy, we truly appreciate your kind and sympathetic words & thoughts…

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom