Addie

Discussion in 'People' started by LauraJohnston, Jun 7, 2007.

1. JD Photography

JD Photography

Aug 4, 2006
    Boston
    I love your style and love your work so much, Laura.

Great stuff here :) Keep it up!

2. thank youuu :)

3. Where in the world did you find the set for the second series?? LOVE it for the flavor it ads to the shot. You keep a secret list of abandoned places? :biggrin:

4. Wow, beautifully framed images with such perfect colour! The shadow play is just wonderful, it really enhances and unites the subjects within their universe in such a special way. ... Lovely...

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    This girl is a great model. She seems like she has a very colorful personality. Great job.

6. she is a great model.. we've been shooting lately because she needs to update her port since she's moving back to new york this summer..

yes, i try to find abandoned places. this particular place has so many amazing things in every corner.. you'll see more of it. :) that set was actually in a bathroom but there was a stove.. ? haha.

7. Excellent setting, excellent model and excellent pics. I really like the first, but the second is great as well.

8. jasonlawton

jasonlawton Guest

Love the style and the desaturated look. Nice. Beautiful model against an interesting backdrop

Jase

9. I really like the look of image #1, sort of early Life magazine style from the 60's. In your montage my question goes to the second image and why the foot was chopped off. Quite a setting for these images and the model accentuates that.

10. thanks... her foot being chopped off was my not having a wide enough lens and not enough space :(:(:( sorry. haha.

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice - great vibe to these images. I esp like her expression in the top left of number 2. I agree, she's a great model. Hmm...... she's moving up to my area.... :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2007
  12. srwatters

srwatters

Feb 27, 2006
    Plano, TX
    I saw these on Pbase first and liked some of the others better than what you posted here. Not that these are bad, I just like some of the others better.

I dearly wish your model was closer to Dallas. I'd love to photograph her.

Well done!

13. Scott - I'd posted others of Addie before hand.. these are just my new ones. She's uniquely beautiful, she moves great, great body, and isn't afraid to try things in front of the camera. And she's a great friend of mine! :)

14. Great stuff on your pbase site as well. Addie is definitely my favorite from the lovely group of models you have shot.

15. Laura........ it's such a pity you weren't around in the sixties.

Twiggy and her peers would have loved you to death!

Supremely cool work!

G

16. I like Addie's additude.
    Great shots.

17. mercutiojb

mercutiojb Guest

These are amazing! Love them. And the processing.

18. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Almost missed these Laura.

These are great. I love the last image set. I like the fact that she almost seems confined in this space and is looking for a way out.

Cool Model!!

BTW, thanks for the comments on my PBase site.

Regards,

19. fyreflie24

fyreflie24

Jun 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    You are my idol. Awesome.