Adobe Camera Raw 3.1

I use both ACR and Nikon Capture (not on the same pic!) for my NEF files.
Yesterday attempted to upgrade to ACR 3.1 for Photoshop CS2. Seemed to input fine and placed under Programs, Common Files, Adobe, Plugins, CS2, File formats on my PC.
Clicking on properties and version I get 3.1.0.17. Removed the earlier version to another folder. However, when I call up ACR in Photoshop to work on a file and click on "calibrate" and check "camera profile" the latter shows ACR 2.4. Should it not show ACR 3.1? Likely a really dumb question for most of you, but to me a dumb question is the question not asked.
TIA
Jerry S

you do have 3.1 if you mooved the other 8bi out of photoshot. and put in the new one.

don't worry about what it says. Just a glich.

You can go to the adobe forums they explain it.

Does it come with CS2?

Not that I am aware. I downloaded from the Adobe site and installed it. There are two options, one for Adobe Raw only and one for Adobe Raw and DNG converter.
Jerry S

Real Name
Chris
Hmmm... I just noticed that ACR 3.x supports PS Elements 3.0. So I guess I should "upgrade" from PSCS to PSE 3.0, if I don't want to pay Adobe their full extortionist special upgrade price tag. :? :x :roll:

_Man_

Real Name
Chris
Man-Fai Wong said:
Hmmm... I just noticed that ACR 3.x supports PS Elements 3.0. So I guess I should "upgrade" from PSCS to PSE 3.0, if I don't want to pay Adobe their full extortionist special upgrade price tag. :? :x :roll:

_Man_

CS2 has some nice tricks too.

Latest threads

Top Bottom