Adobe CS5 50% off.

I just received an email from Adobe offering CS5 for $299.00, that's 50% off. Just thought I'd pass this information on. I think they also have a discount on the CS5/Lightroom package. :cool: Maybe CS6 is on the way?

Adobe has an 18 month product cycle.

CS6 is surely on its way. Just not to be expected very soon :)

gah.

i shelled out $1k for a CS3-CS5 upgrade six months ago.

mind you, that's for the whole creative suite, not just Photoshop.

wow Adobe must have learned from the Lightroom upgrade. I can't get anything out of them. I had a very pushy rep through online chat that would only answer the questions if I bought it right there on the spot.

Since my understanding is that CS5 means Creative Suite and the OP doesn't mention this is just for Photoshop my assumption was this would be for the full suite.

I'm sorry, it's just for Photoshop. I should have clarified that. The email I received from Adobe was vague also. :mad:
If you can qualify for, or know a student, the entire CS5 package is way under $300.00. My daughter bought the student CS4 suite and didn't really find any of the other programs very useful.

I'm sorry, it's just for Photoshop. I should have clarified that. The email I received from Adobe was vague also. :mad:
If you can qualify for, or know a student, the entire CS5 package is way under $300.00. My daughter bought the student CS4 suite and didn't really find any of the other programs very useful.

No worries. This would have been for my wife anyway. She has a new Mac on order and is a graphics arts director so she uses these programs everyday. She has a line on the student version.

Latest threads

Top Bottom