Adobe Lightroom 3 $119.99 at Amazon

Thanks for posting this. That's a pretty good discount over the normal price. Not quite as good as the direct deal that Adobe had a couple of weeks ago - but that wasn't available to everyone.

Well I ordered and paid for it. But it says will not ship for 2 more weeks. What is up with that? Curious to see if I actually get it. Will update when I know more.

Demand was probably high enough that Amazon ran out of stock and has to re-order from Adobe.

The good news is I've often seen Amazon use a worst case estimate for that and you get it a lot sooner. Not always, but I know more than once on a good deal they said two weeks and it arrived in less than one...

Real Name
Mike
Well I ordered and paid for it. But it says will not ship for 2 more weeks. What is up with that? Curious to see if I actually get it. Will update when I know more.
You can download a fully functional version of LR3 as a free 30-day trial and then load your registration number when the Amazon version arrives. This will allow you to start using LR3 now.

This is my actually my second copy for my wife, my LR CD is also very old. I think the last CD I had was 1.0 stuff I think. All I need is the serial number, I did not see a download option when I bought it from Amazon. She will be surprised and happy. And thanks for the reminder that it has a 30 day trial. It is installed on her box and ready to use.

This is my actually my second copy for my wife, my LR CD is also very old. I think the last CD I had was 1.0 stuff I think. All I need is the serial number, I did not see a download option when I bought it from Amazon. She will be surprised and happy. And thanks for the reminder that it has a 30 day trial. It is installed on her box and ready to use.

Good stuff Mark!!:smile:

Thanks Geoff.

LR is an awesome tool! It will take some time for her to get used to it but in time I now she will grow to like what it can do for her.

Latest threads

Top Bottom