Adoption girl

Discussion in 'People' started by dougkess, Dec 13, 2005.

1. This sweetheart had just been adopted when her parents asked me to take her picture:
    46600984.DSC_3849.

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

What a cutie...

3. what a lovely girl, and a good capture.

4. thanks Dave and Phil. She was very happy to have a permanent home where she was wanted and loved.

5. Doug, she is so adorable. Good job. It must be very satisfying finding good homes for these children.

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Looks like there's some luck parents out there! Good shot!

7. She is just adorable. I love her red hair and brown eyes... I almost missed this thread and I try not to miss those that have children in them.

Beautiful work too Doug.

8. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Doug,

This is a great shot of an adorable little girl. My Wife and I are in the process of adopting. we could only hpe for such a sweet heart.

Dan

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Beautiful little girl, great expression, and well shot. I think I'd crop it to a tight portrait orientation, thus eliminating the arm in the bg.

10. Doug - Lovely picture, I really hope she is happy in her new home.

Dan - The very best of luck. If the process is anything like the UK one, its gonna take a looooong time.

11. What a great capture of a girl who has a look of genuine happiness on her face!

12. Thanks, everybody. The consistently bumpy road that leads to adoption is very gratifying when it reaches conclusion.
    Special good luck to you Dan.

13. So happy she found a good home what a warm feeling your picture gives me

14. Very cute little girl that deserves parents that want and will love her. Congratulations all around. Nice image to show her off.

15. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Sweet!!Lovely shot of pretty baby!!

16. That is a great looking child. And she is adorable looking like this. Great capture.