Advantage of active kid

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by phecksel, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Ok, I've bored all of you with way too many great snap shots of all the sports my MS kid participated in. The teacher responsible for the yearbook caught wind of some of my pics, and asked if they could use some. I agreed as long as I received credit.

Long story short, the events my daughter participated in, were well documented in the yearbook! AND my daughter is in an inordinate number of photos!!!! I suggested a couple additional she didn't pick out, and they ended up requesting something like 28 photos! Looking at the yearbook, there is one I seriously don't remember taking...not sure if I just don't remember one, or someone else got a great VB shot! It wasn't in my usual position. My biggest complaint, they refused to use pictures from last years track (7th graders). Sad part, one of the best pictures I have taken came from last years track...

Anyway, as I type this realize that I should have made an album of all the pics that were used!!!! Maybe I'll do that tonight!

Thank you to all that helped me quickly learn to take decent school sports photos! My brain is about to kelly on me from everything I've learned. One last meet to process and I'll be done with school stuff until next year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.