Advertising Work Apparel

I did that at a wedding that I shot, and a woman said to me, "but you're shooting digital not film. Everyone knows that digital is free!" Yea, lady, sure it is....

And that's when I happily point out how much more expensive digital cameras are than film cameras. I love the look of horror when people learn that the camera body, without a lens, costs $5k.

I got some t-shirts made at www.zazzle.com that I wear when I'm shooting concerts or other types of events where there is no dress code.

I've actually gotten emails asking about purchasing photos from people who said they got the website from my shirt.

I shoot fitness/bodybuilding competitions so I just went with a regular grey t-shirt (it gets hot in there and I am usually sweating pretty bad!)

I have my business name on the front, and then written really big on the back. That way when I am shooting, the audience behind me gets exposure to my name... I think I paid $20/shirt and bought 4 total. I also wear them at the gym and have had several people ask me about photoshoots :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom