Afternoon Natural Lighting

Discussion in 'People' started by Seneca, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I love the warmth of the sun when it gets later on into the evening. I shot this yesterday of my son's girlfriend. She's a cutie...even at 14...she has this natural clean model look about her. No makeup, just a natural beauty. What do ya'll think of this picture? CC's welcome.

ResizeWizard-1-1.

2. Very nice... sweet light. A shame the way the shadow falls across her mouth.

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    You are right...I didn't even notice that. Hummm thanks for the comment...I'll have to watch that next time.

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow over 50 views and only one comment. That makes me sad!

5. Dont be sad... there are a bunch of folks that lurk and view the images but dont comment.

The shot is nice, pose is good. The shadow doesn't bother me all that much...

6. Another thing is that this forum has become VERY popular and with all these posts it only takes a a day or two before you're kicked onto page two and gone forever.

Just keep shooting and posting. You have good instincts and an eye for the unique... Trust yourself. Concentrate on fundamentals. Shoot with your heart. Process with your brain.

7. Samer

Samer

Sep 19, 2006
    Jupiter, FL
    I'll add to Woody's comment if I may. I saw the post and I liked it, but I saw that Woody already made the point I would have tried to make otherwise. Namely, that she is a lovely girl, good capture but it is a shame that it was in direct sunlight, but still very nice!

I hate to repeat other people's points in most situations. Because it either means I didn't bother to read them or I don't think theirs has the same weight as mine. Just my opinion.

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Thanks everybody. Yes you're right this forum does seem to hop...and I absoutely love looking at everyone's photos. Didn't mean to sound overly sensative...guess the weather has put me in a gloomy mood. It was 80 degrees yesterday...and today it's 42 (agh!). Thanks for looking and commenting.

Thanks Czechman!

9. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

I like it!