Afternoon Natural Lighting

I love the warmth of the sun when it gets later on into the evening. I shot this yesterday of my son's girlfriend. She's a cutie...even at 14...she has this natural clean model look about her. No makeup, just a natural beauty. What do ya'll think of this picture? CC's welcome.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dont be sad... there are a bunch of folks that lurk and view the images but dont comment.

The shot is nice, pose is good. The shadow doesn't bother me all that much...

Another thing is that this forum has become VERY popular and with all these posts it only takes a a day or two before you're kicked onto page two and gone forever.

Just keep shooting and posting. You have good instincts and an eye for the unique... Trust yourself. Concentrate on fundamentals. Shoot with your heart. Process with your brain.

Another thing is that this forum has become VERY popular and with all these posts it only takes a a day or two before you're kicked onto page two and gone forever.
I'll add to Woody's comment if I may. I saw the post and I liked it, but I saw that Woody already made the point I would have tried to make otherwise. Namely, that she is a lovely girl, good capture but it is a shame that it was in direct sunlight, but still very nice!

I hate to repeat other people's points in most situations. Because it either means I didn't bother to read them or I don't think theirs has the same weight as mine. Just my opinion.

Thanks everybody. Yes you're right this forum does seem to hop...and I absoutely love looking at everyone's photos. Didn't mean to sound overly sensative...guess the weather has put me in a gloomy mood. It was 80 degrees yesterday...and today it's 42 (agh!). Thanks for looking and commenting.

Thanks Czechman!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom