Age Discrimination!

It's bad enough getting old without having the Cafe plaster "senior member" on all of my posts :?.

But then I noticed that youngsters like Harris and Flew are seniors, too. Have they been lying about their age all along?

When I saw 'Senior' with my name I wondered how they knew I was the oldest in the forum... and then saw all the others tagged... WHEW! That was a close one........Nice to know that we're all SENIORS.

Gaye

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

Who on earth around here has the cajones to tell me I'm a senior???? Come on, fess up!!! I'll take him on....

And realize that I am considered a junior member...

Guess the trick is to change ID from time to time. "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom