Age Discrimination!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 29, 2005.

1. It's bad enough getting old without having the Cafe plaster "senior member" on all of my posts :?.

But then I noticed that youngsters like Harris and Flew are seniors, too. Have they been lying about their age all along?

2. Oh gosh, I'm one too!!!

3. Frank,

Would you consider 27 a Senior Member :)

4. but not on mine NYUK NYUK NYUK!!!!!!

5. You see Frank if Jay Luto is a senior member then it is nice to be mentioned in the same breath. If they start putting "senior senior member" then you have something to worry about.

6. Look again, Sandi. You're a senior, too :D :eek: 8)

7. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Maybe you get a reduced price for the coffee. :?

8. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Hmmmm.... Sandi, look right under where it says TOLADY.... hehehhehe
    Jarrell

9. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    When I saw 'Senior' with my name I wondered how they knew I was the oldest in the forum... and then saw all the others tagged... WHEW! That was a close one........Nice to know that we're all SENIORS.

Gaye

10. WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

Who on earth around here has the cajones to tell me I'm a senior???? Come on, fess up!!! I'll take him on....

11. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ya know, I think this forum has us tagged. Looks like everybody's an OF. Sorry Jay & Sandi, I know it's premature but it happens.

12. My question is: What is after Senior Member? I'm scared...........

13. I hope Patrick shows up to explain before I have to lodge a complaint with the EOC or AARP.

14. If only I could use the clone brush and Katrin Eismann's tricks when I look in the mirror!!!! *LOL*

15. Where does it say senior member, I don't see it?

16. What did you say Junior, errr is that Jonathan.

17. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Feels like I'm young again!!!

18. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

19. And realize that I am considered a junior member...

Guess the trick is to change ID from time to time. "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"