aged building

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by warren, Sep 3, 2005.

1. many of the older downtown savannah buildings. I especially liked this one. A wide angle lens would probably have done it some justice.

[​IMG]

2. MikeG

MikeG

Apr 30, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Warren,

I kind of like the way it is.

Nice study of a building with character.

3. This building has seen better days. The dirt, grime and chipped areas have a story to tell I am sure.

4. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    What is the building used for. I bet it was beautiful in its day. The ironwork balconys are beautiful.

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I hope you don't mind, but I was wondering what it would look like in B&W so I converted it with Imaging Factories Convert B&W Pro 3 selecting the Ilford FP4 setting.
    I think I like it better in B&W.

[​IMG]

If you don't like it, let me know and I will delete it .

6. Warren,

I really like your image. The chipping paint and exposed brick tell a wonderful story.

Dave, I also like the BW version.

7. I kinda like it in BW too. That building is right at the riverwalk in Savannah GA. The ground floors are cafe's and specialty shops and i believe the upper floors are mostly apartments. I will post several other views of the same type building.

8. here goes

i like the horizontal orientation better sorry for the crooked necks.

[​IMG]

9. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

LOL...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.