aged building

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by warren, Sep 3, 2005.

1. many of the older downtown savannah buildings. I especially liked this one. A wide angle lens would probably have done it some justice.

[​IMG]

2. MikeG

MikeG

Apr 30, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Warren,

I kind of like the way it is.

Nice study of a building with character.

3. This building has seen better days. The dirt, grime and chipped areas have a story to tell I am sure.

4. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    What is the building used for. I bet it was beautiful in its day. The ironwork balconys are beautiful.

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I hope you don't mind, but I was wondering what it would look like in B&W so I converted it with Imaging Factories Convert B&W Pro 3 selecting the Ilford FP4 setting.
    I think I like it better in B&W.

[​IMG]

If you don't like it, let me know and I will delete it .

6. Warren,

I really like your image. The chipping paint and exposed brick tell a wonderful story.

Dave, I also like the BW version.

7. I kinda like it in BW too. That building is right at the riverwalk in Savannah GA. The ground floors are cafe's and specialty shops and i believe the upper floors are mostly apartments. I will post several other views of the same type building.

8. here goes

i like the horizontal orientation better sorry for the crooked necks.

[​IMG]

9. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

LOL...