Ah come on Ma...give us a kiss!

Up early this morning so decided to take advantage of the sun coming up! Ran across close to 50-60 deer on my way to mission marsh. This was a tender moment:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And back at ya!

The sun was just starting to give a really nice light on the field:

Just had my eyelashes done...how do you like them?

Golden child:

AAAAAAAH! The wonderful Golden Light. Exploited to it's fullest extent in your magnificent captures. What did you set your WB to? Or did you shoot RAW and tweak it in PP? Beautifully done.

Nice set Bob,looks like they let you capture the moment but were well aware you were there.Ole mom is keeping a eye on you.

AAAAAAAH! The wonderful Golden Light. Exploited to it's fullest extent in your magnificent captures. What did you set your WB to? Or did you shoot RAW and tweak it in PP? Beautifully done.
Generally when I shoot outside I have the WB set to Auto -1. Have been doing this for about 6-8 months now with the D200. Works well for me. And I do shoot in RAW but I didn't have to tweak the WB.

Nice set Bob,looks like they let you capture the moment but were well aware you were there.Ole mom is keeping a eye on you.
Yes they were very tolerant but wary of my intruding on their family hour.

Execllent series and moment Bob!! You really captuerd it well!!

Bill
Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Magnificent shots. I'm amazed that you could get that close. Beautiful light and the small one is soooo cute.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom